Carl Zeiss ( Germany )
Complementing the optics of a microscope, explore the benefits of Intraoperative fluorescence in the field of neurosurgery.
FLOW® 800 from ZEISS is a unique fluorescence application enabling visual analysis of vascular blood flow dynamics. It compiles ZEISS INFRARED 800 video sequences into visual maps, diagrams or side-by-side images, enabling an in-depth interpretation of fluorescence videos.
YELLOW 560 from ZEISS – Fluorescence-based visualization*
Visualizes fluorescent dyes in the wavelength range from 540 to 690 nm for additional fields of applications. YELLOW 560TM from ZEISS highlights the fluorescence-stained structures while viewing non-stained tissue in natural-like color.
- Supports working under fluorescence light
- Supports fluorescence staining levels
- Unique filter highlighting only the fluorescent signal while retaining surrounding structures in natural-like color (HILITE technology)
- The module is completely integrated within the ZEISS OPMI PENTERO 900 system with no external cables or components. This supports the free-floating maneuverability of the surgical microscope.
- ZEISS YELLOW 560 allows research activities with suitable fluorescence dyes.